24H Virtual Receptionist offers an incredible staff of loyal Receptionists ready to help businesses streamline growth. Our team strives because they are as much of a priority as our clients and their customers. All positions are remote so constant check-ins and communication are key. On top of a supportive work environment, we offer a lot of incentives! Bonus, Gifts, etc! We recognize hard work and it is always appreciated.
24H Virtual Receptionist Introduction
24H Virtual Receptionist offers their clients the ability to stay present in their business while we assist with their inbound calls. We are seeking Virtual Receptionists to add to our growing company, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for remote work. Similar job experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking dependable individuals who will deliver high-quality customer service under minimum supervision, and of course, bring a positive attitude!
Virtual Receptionist Responsibilities
Responsibilities include the following:
– Input summary notes for each call
– Attend to inbound calls
– Make outbound calls when requested
– Ability to clearly communicate and build rapport with diverse audiences via phone and email
– Efficiently answer inquiries; call transfer; call screening; qualifying leads; taking messages; schedule appointments; register event attendees; process orders; other tasks as needed
– Ensure first call resolution through problem-solving and effective call handling
– Represent 24H Virtual Receptionist and its clients professionally
– Respect for team members while contributing to a diverse and vibrant virtual work environment
– Grasp material fairly quickly
As we are a 24/7 service provider we have various shift combinations available.
Amazing customer service is valued, pay is to be discussed.
When we grow you grow – raises and bonuses offered
– Engaging work environment
– Contractor position qualifies for write-offs during tax season
Virtual Receptionist Qualifications
– Outstanding customer service, able to build a quick rapport with callers
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proper English grammar and spelling
– Call handling experience
– Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
– Quick learner
– Highly reliable and ability to stay on task while self-managing
– Mandatory high-speed internet connection, noise-canceling headset, and laptop with compatible operating system (no chrome books)
– Must be proficient with basic PC skills
– Positive Attitude