Today’s digital world is driven by technology, branding, and, most importantly, speed. When customers cannot receive prompt replies from their preferred brands, they automatically bounce back and reach out to another. To prevent this from happening, more and more businesses now realize the advantages of a virtual receptionist. A 24 7 Virtual Receptionist can largely facilitate the growth of a business. A virtual receptionist is external to a business and answers every phone call on behalf of the company. If you are new to this concept, then this blog is for you. Stay tuned.
Features of Top Virtual Receptionist Services
While running a full-fledged service business, it needs to ensure that all the prospective customers receive the correct service from the exact department. Starting from taking messages to scheduling appointments, a Virtual Receptionist can handle everything. Therefore, it makes it vital to get the best virtual services carrying advanced features. The features are as follows:
- Chat Receptionists – A business can offer customers highly personalized service with this feature. Improving customer service and offering an extra sales service to prospective clients is attainable with the live chat services. The live chat staff is professionally trained and experienced and can offer 24*7 support services.
- Auto Receptionists – A business can have several departments that mean the customer service phone numbers will also be different. No customer would like to be on hold while the executive for that particular query addresses the matter. Auto receptionists are the solution to such issues. It is an automated service that transfers each call to the pre-determined phone number or extension, ensuring that the right person receives the right message. Not only can an auto-receptionist answer every call, but there will be zero human error as well.
- Virtual Assistants – Any small or big company can avail of virtual assistant services and get hands-on a steadfast and committed virtual assistant. The professional agents can take over any task, including mailing systems, admin, and answering calls.
- Live Receptionists – Inefficiency, too much overhead costs, and inability to answer every call can limit the progress of any business. But a live receptionist can solve all these challenges. Businesses can avail such services at inexpensive prices. The receptionist will manage every task on behalf of the company.
What are the tasks that virtual receptionists handle?
It is vital to know the tasks that a 24 7 Virtual Receptionist will handle once a business uses virtual receptionist services. The errands that they run are:
- Transferring calls
- Making outbound calls
- Handling inquiries from prospects, customers, and clients
- Gathering caller information
- Responding to website visitors via a live chat window
- Answer frequently asked or FAQ questions
- Helping callers fix appointments
Perks Of Availing Virtual Receptionist Services
With so many businesses out there in the present digital world, customers can choose from many brands. To keep the existing customers always hooked or to attain new customers, it is vital to respond to queries all the time. It becomes more achievable with a Virtual Receptionist. Businesses can benefit from these services in the following ways:
- Secure Customers – A business can place a very strong first impression on its potential customers with the help of a Virtual Answering Service. How can it accomplish that? Simply by answering the phone call without any delay. It will be in securing customers. The customers’ emotions highly inspire the buying decisions, so making them feel welcomed can help the business. The receptionist is a consumer service expert capable of responding to calls without distractions.
- Develop Organization – Companies developing and having a lot going on will find it difficult to stay updated with every call. Almost all virtual receptionist services employ cloud technology to offer businesses a central place for viewing all the calls received and also the contact histories.
A business can gain valuable insights with the data put forward by the receptionists. By recognizing the FAQ questions, discovering improvement areas in the marketing content is possible. Companies can also check the previous call of a particular contact and offer the needed support. Such information largely helps in building a detailed understanding of the business.
- Cost Savings – When it comes to small businesses, they can find it challenging to appoint on-site receptionists for the expense involved. Depending on the market and region, the annual salary of a receptionist can range from $26,000 to $42,000. Remuneration can also be of 6 figures where businesses hire receptionists with specialized skills.
Virtual receptionists can bring massive flexibility and savings to the business. It is a service that puts forward similar expertise and support like an on-site one but only when a business requires it. It incorporates weekends and off-hours as well. These services can easily take over or act as a supplement to the in-house receptionist.
- Focusing on Important Endeavors – If the management department of a business and the workforce continue to answer ones, how can they focus on several other crucial happenings? For example, when the employees start speaking to the customers one after the other, they lose every minute that they can channelize somewhere else to increase productivity. However, responding to customer queries is equally important as they are the ones that advance a business. So outsourcing chats and calls is an intelligent move that businesses can make with the help of a virtual assistant service.
Service businesses can largely confine their development if they are not answering customers’ queries promptly. Neither the management staff of an organization can sit beside a phone call all day long, nor will the callers like their calls to reach voicemail. 80% of them will hang up before leaving a voicemail.
Businesses thus need flexible support such as a 24 7 Virtual Receptionist to attract the new audience and deliver exceptional service. Most businesses are now working remotely, given the pandemic situation. So a virtual receptionist service is ideal as they can work and answer phone calls irrespective of the location. It adds a component of flexibility that can largely benefit the organizations.