Whichever business you are in, it can be stressful as it always demands you to be on the phone. The phone will ring when you hasten to complete an expense report; it will ring when you are on another phone with some client, and it will also ring when you take out ten minutes for brunch. Whether a vendor who requires clarification, an employee is trying to discuss something with you or a customer in need of help, a person is always trying to connect with you. It can be distracting and tiring. But why worry when you have a Virtual Live Receptionist to your rescue here? Know more about how a business can benefit from live receptionists from this blog post.
Who Are Live Receptionists?
The 24h Virtual Live Receptionist is a professional agent who functions via an answering service. They are trained to respond to your customers in the same way you would do. These agents have a clear understanding of branding; they know the fundamentals of how each business works, and they can assist your customers all the time. Hence, even when you are not present, your business will be in safe hands.
The Virtual Live Receptionist Services are helping millions of businesses worldwide as a receptionist goes far beyond simply directing calls. The expert agents can answer basic client queries regarding your business, take lead details, and set up event registration over call, set up appointments on the calendar and a lot more. Do you know what the best part is? No one needs to be present in your office to carry out all these tasks as everything can take place virtually or overcall.
Never Missing A Call Again With A Virtual Live Receptionist
Customer service is time-consuming, Period. But can a business ever do without it? It cannot as a business is all about its employees and customers. But when you are preoccupied with a lot of work on your plate, you might miss phone calls and lose potential clients and profit as well. A Virtual Live Receptionist can assist in streamlining the various tasks for several industries, including:
- Event services
- Home services
- Logistics and transportation
- Accounting firms
- Law firms
- Real estate
3 Incontrovertible Reasons For Appointing A Live Receptionist
If you are learning about Virtual Live Receptionist Services for the first time, then take a look at these three reasons, following which you will hire one instantly.
- Boost Productivity – When the phone rings all day and every day, it can drain you and overwhelm you with too much pending work. As attending phone calls can be distracting, it can be harmful to your productivity as well. However, you do not need to burden yourself by taking every call you see on your phone. Hire a Virtual Live Receptionist and let them take care of everything. From now on, offer your entire attention to the more important tasks you have been working on.
- Duty Distribution – As a business owner, you will be inclined towards achieving a lot each day, but you might find yourself sometimes stuck in doing administrative works that can be time-consuming. Live receptionists can assist with this too! Surprised? When a customer decides to argue with you regarding a return policy or when a client calls four times for knowing the tracking number, leave those tasks to live receptionists. The agents know exactly how to conduct the business on your behalf, and alongside, they are friendly and courteous too. They will handle every customer’s phone call with precision. When you see people ambushing you to take appointments, the live receptionist can function as a barrier. Starting from offering support in the help desk area to processing payments, they can do it all for you.
- Three Hundred Sixty-Five Days and 24*7 Availability – Live Receptionists operate via answering services. This means that there is a whole bunch of agents prepared for handling those incoming phone calls for your company. So there is more than one team for pulling all the weight. At every hour in a day, there is an agent available. This means no phone calls missed, which means no lead missed.
Live Receptionists can work after office hours as well to answer client queries. Each agent receives more than 80 hours of preparation and teaching, which is why you do not have to be concerned about the call quality. So if you want to call it a night and relax, you easily can. In case there is something urgent that requires your attention, the agents will connect with you.
Live Receptionist Advantages
Numerous benefits are now persuading several businesses to avail of Virtual Live Receptionist Services. The perks are mentioned below:
- Call Transfer – If you are on a world tour or out of the office for some work, a Live Receptionist can forward the calls as per your instruction.
- Emergency Dispatch – Emergencies have a habit of knocking at the door uninvited. But when you run a business, any emergency can prove to be devastating. A Live Receptionist is always ready to back you up with any emergency. Stress mitigation is possible in fatal times with these experts.
- Order Tracking – Some customers expect to order a product in the morning and receive the delivery by evening. However, this is impossible to achieve, and if a customer gives you a call regarding this, then a live receptionist knows how to handle the situation. Other than that, they can utilize the software to help customers track the order packages seamlessly.
- Inventory Management – An updated inventory is a must for every business. You do not want to be in a situation where few customers complain about not ordering their favourite products from your website. You might lose those customers forever. A live receptionist takes care of these things and always updated the inventory from time to time. This will lead to enhanced customer satisfaction.
Are you going crazy with those phone calls while you sit at your desk and try to complete crucial tasks? If this is the scenario, it is the correct time to appoint a Virtual Live Receptionist. Go ahead and try our services today.